Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Million Dollar Salesman

I'm a Million-Dollar Salesman.

That's right. After four years and one month in business, we've finally broken the million-dollar mark.

I'm not going to use this space (or your time) to give an Academy Awards-type acceptance speech, but I do want to thank everyone -- family members, friends, clients, past clients and potential clients -- for helping us get to where we are.

Now comes the second million. Or, as my friend Brendan Quinn of Proforma Corporate Concepts told me, "You'll be surprised how much quicker the second million happens." As if I want to wait another 49 months to find out. Of course, it's easy for Brendan to be glib about it -- he sells over a million dollars per year of printing and advertising specialties.

OK, I've got something to shoot for. And with your help, I'll get there.

Thanks!

No comments: